Dog dies in Grand Forks mobile home fire


GRAND FORKS, ND (Valley News Live) – A dog is dead and a person displaced after a mobile home caught fire in Grand Forks.

It happened just before 11 a.m. Monday at 372 Circle East Drive. The mobile home had smoke coming out of the windows and doors. Crews quickly extinguished the fire, but the house sustained severe smoke and fire damage.

The cause of the fire is deemed accidental after the end of the investigation.

The Grand Forks Fire Department responded with 17 personnel, including 5 engines, 1 ladder truck, and a command vehicle.